Sunday, February 13, 2011

Max is 4 months

Has it really been 4 months already?  In some ways it feels like he has been here forever and was never a newborn  then other times it feels like wow where did the time go he can't be that old.  Well he is 4 months today.  He is getting cuter and cuter everyday.  He is a very smiley happy baby.  Max has a laugh that is totally and completely contiguous. He loves to be talked to and played with and anytime Maggie acts silly Max will jsut laugh and laugh and smiles as big as he can.  Max has a smile that lights up the room with his cute little expressions and eyebrows to go with them.  It is crazy how cute he is getting.  

 Max has rolled over twice about two weeks ago.  I think that it was a fluke or an accident as he has had no interest in doing it again.  Both times he did it right after I put him down for tummy time which isn't his favorite thing to do.  Max would much rather be on his back and do stomach crunches trying to sit up.  He loves it so much he is now starting to sport the nice little infant bald spot on the back of his head.  I can't believe how fast he is growing.  I am having to constantly got through his clothes as 3 months clothes are to small. I hate to put them away but 6 months clothes fit perfect almost to the snug phase.  
I don't dare buy any clothes for next year on all the good sales as I am afraid of what size to get.  I can't wait to find out at his next doctors appointment how much he weighs and how big he is.  All I know is that he is one tall BIG boy. 
PS. Max weighed in at 17lbs 14oz and was 27inches long!
Looks like a 6-7 month old per Dr. D and he said Max is perfect!!

No comments: