Sunday, March 20, 2011

A sunny day in March

The weather has been crazy this winter.  We have had hardly any snow, some very cold temps, and now it is March with a record high in the 70's.  Well we took advantage of the nice weather so early this spring and headed to the park with friends for a picnic and sun. 

 

 Maggie and her friend Madison had fun playing on the play ground equipment together.  I put Max in the baby swing.  At first he wasn't so sure he liked it but the longer he sat there the more he liked it.






Max didn't like the sun in his face so when I saw this hat I had to buy it. 

 
Isn't he just the cutest.  I am so blessed with two adorable kids. 


It was such a nice day that it gave me a taste of what the summer has to hold for us.  Bring on the sun!

No comments: