Monday, June 16, 2008

Welcome

Welcome Family and Friends to our newest family page. We thought we would start this to share some of the funny experiences that we are having being parents. Since we know you could care less about us (wink) we will update you on Maggie. Maggie is growing like a weed. I look at our family photo and can't believe how much she has changed. Guess it is time for a new photo. Maggie is almost 20 months and getting smarter and smarter every day. She is spouting out new words left and right. She is amazing. She loves to be doing whatever we are doing. We have tons of toys but she could care less. She loves to say her colors and sometimes even gets the right one. She had her first swim class (A mom and Me class). She had a lot of fun and she was jumping off the side of the pool the first day. However she still hates getting water in her eyes and ears so didn't like to go underwater or get to splashed. I hoped that the swim lessons would have helped this, but we will still work on it. She loves to play in her little wading pool in the back yard now. So here is our Maggie moment: Maggie has never really liked sweets (other than M&Ms guess who she gets that from). Well for some reason last week she asked for cake. Now she had been sick with the pukes and poops all weekend and not eating so I was completely willing to make her a cake if she would eat it. Well she did and she has loved cake ever since, asking for it a few times a day. This weekend I was working at the hospital and Mike told me this story. Maggie asked him for some cake she had been very good so he said OK. While he was cutting her a bite size piece, Maggie walked over to Fox (our dog) squatted down to look him in the eyes and said, "I get cake, YUM".

4 comments:

LuAnn said...

Thanks for sending me your blog! It is so good to hear from you. I think about my couples a lot and wonder how they are doing and if they have more babies! I miss working there. Maggie is a doll. Good luck with round 2. You should be able to link to my blog from here. We are expecting #2 any day now.

lishajeanne said...

She gets that from me! I love me some good cake! I cannont believe how cute she is getting! Her hair is so long now too! We miss you!

Jessica Harrrison said...

I love it....Maggie is getting so big. Check out my blog too. I'll send you the link!

Rai said...

Hey you guys! It's great to hear from you. And I love your blog. I'm trying to make one for myself so you guys can see what's happening with my life. Hope to hear from you guys soon! ^^