
We decided that we needed to get out into the mountains before the snow hit this fall. We haven't ventured out to very many places but found the coolest Place. It is Lorry Stake Park. Ok, stupid me I thought that it was a Park with swings and slides, and basketball stuff so I had never thought about going there as we have great parks close to home. I saw an article in the paper about it and found out that it was not a swing and slide park but a hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding park. It is on the foot hills of Fort Collins aft 20 minutes away from out house. We took a lunch and had a picnic then then we went for a hike to the reservore. It was a Friday so we hardly saw anyone. It was great. Fox loved being free to rome around and Maggie had
a great time learning to throw rocks into the reservore. It was too cold to dip our toes in but Maggie asked repeatedly if she could go swim. The mountains were beautiful and the air was crisp (picked the first cold day of the year). We had fun and I found out something new about Mike, He likes to go hiking in the mountains. It's the spending the night on the hard cold ground that he doesn't like. There you go, almost 12years of marriage and we are still learning things about each other. Or we are just getting to old and forgetting stuff. Either way it was a great day.

1 comment:
Yeah! I am so glad to see new pictures. It looks beautiful there! PS. We are expecting!
Post a Comment