Wow has summer flown by. We just got back from a 11 day vacation trip to Utah and boy did we have fun! I think we need a vacation to recover from this one. We started off in Southern
Danny and Nicole went with us to Bryce Canyon on our wa
We got to see most of Mike's family . Most of the grand kids went to a big blowup play ground
Next we went to my parents house. My sister Carolyn and her family came up and hung out We all went up to the reservoir went out on the boat. Maggie ate so much watermelon I thought she would turn into one. We swam in the lake and had fun untill it started to get windy and rainy. I got to go out
We ended our fun with a trip to Hoolge Zoo in Salt Lake City with my best friend Lisha and her family. Lisha's sister- in-law Rachel (who just happens to be one of my old room mates from College) came with her family also. It was great to see them and get up

3 comments:
WOW! I had no idea how busy your trip was. No wonder you were anxious to get home! Did Maggie have a melt down when you finally made it home? It was Awesome to see you though. Thanks for makeing the time for us! I love you!
AW! I love all the cute pictures! It was fun having you guys up here during the Summer!
Okay so WHERE ARE YOUR NEW PICTURES?!?!?!? Just kidding, I just would love to see some new pictures. Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment