Friday, November 7, 2008

Lady Halloween

I think there is a reason Maggie was born in October. She took to Halloween like a duck to water. As soon and the kids started coming to our house she was a little confused. Then she saw them get candy and she was ready to go. I made her a cute little lady bug costume and had plans to make something for me and Mike but with her birthday and all I just didn't get to it. I must say that she was the cutest little lady bug. She had a blast even when she got scared at a "scary house" it only took her two or three houses to get back in the game. Even weeks later she is still asking if she can go "tricktreaten".
She also had fun doing pumpkins and she kept eating the seeds. "mmm ...Nummy". She got a little scare and wasn't so sure about the candle or fire. We had a lot of fun making cool pumpkins. We grew the pumpkins in our garden again this year. It was so much fun for us to go outside and look at then every day. Maggie gets so excited about everything. It is so great to have a child, they make the holiday new and exciting.

No comments: