The last few weeks I have been sewing like a crazy person. My niece is over the costumes of her high school play so I have been helping make munchkin costumes. I have three green pants and shorts left. I have made around 28 pairs already. I was so happy to go to work this week just to get away from the sewing machine. (smile) It has been fun helping them come up with cheaper ideas for costumes as the kids didn't realize how expensive fabric is. Mike and Maggie have had to eat a lot of left overs and pizza this last week so they are so glad I am almost done.
Since it was just Valentine's Day, I thought I would talk about the love of my life who just happens to be my husband. So here are the top Five reasons why I love him.
1-Mike keeps me laughing. He makes sure I don't get to serious with life.
2-Mike is an amazing dad. He plays with Maggie and takes such good care of her when I am at work. She has him wrapped around her little finger.
3-Mike helps around the house. All I have to do is ask (sometimes I don't even have to do that). He does laundry, he vacuums, he even cooks.
4-Mike loves me unconditionally.
5-Mike is a wonderful husband. He is gentle, kind, and loving.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love you too Mike. Not like Mary Anne loves you, more like a cousin, or an uncle. Something like that!
Post a Comment