Welcome spring? So my body is so confused, it doesn't know if it should be spring cleaning or getting ready for a long winters nap. This weekend it snowed then rained, then snowed a little more, then rained for three days (very greatful for the moister after a dry winter). Then today it is beautiful and in the 70's suppose to hit the 80's on Thursday. This is crazy. Yes, I know I live in Colorado but come on, could mother earth make up her mind already? Spring weather all winter and now winter in spring. Crazy. I guess it is a good thing as I can't seem to get much done outside as Mags is having way to much fun out in the open again. I guess there will be time to do yard work when she hit 10 and doesn't want anything to do with me.
So I have been thinking of a the things that need to be done this spring and it is making tiered.
We need to stain the fence,
Plant the garden,
Redo the side of our house so we have more garden area,
Finish spring cleaning house
Paint the family room
Clean out the garage (again- how does it get so messy when you don't live in it?)
Clean out the basement window wells
Make a trellis for grapes
Clean out my closet
Have garage sale or better yet donate to better cause then me having to haggle with sale
Organize food storage (this one is Mikes new job to put it on a data base so that I don't have 15 jars of mustard again - yes true story)
Find a way to keep kitchen clutter free and not a gathering point for all unused items in the house. (this is not your room!)
Plant annuals in flower beds and pots outside.
Clean the BBQ (yuck-O)
Ok, I think that is enough for the next month or two don't you. Oh and did I forget to tell you that I have gotten the ok to start a committee at the hospital on making it more adoption supportive/ friendly. I am so excited about this and it is my new passion. It's going to be a busy spring!!!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment