
Ok, so I know that Maggie is two and a half so the title of this should be toilet training. Well we are not quite there yet. Not that I don't think she could do it, just a little to busy this month to make it a good positive experience. So we just try once in a while, which is happening more and more. It is funny as when she does go in the potty she says, " It's working, it's working!" and is all excited. It is very cute. SO back to the title. As we have been talking about becoming a big girl and how diapers are for babies and not big girls she has noticed that her babies don't have diapers on. She started to try and put her diapers on her dolls. She did a pretty good job but needed a little help so I did a quick little training with her and she got it. She thought it was so much fun to put them on and take them off her doll. One step closer to toilet training, and one step closer to becoming a great big sister helper.

No comments:
Post a Comment