Friday, September 24, 2010

Dog breath

We all know that dog's don't have the best breath.  They eat dog food and lick their privates hello their breath is going to stink.  Well Maggie doesn't like our dog Fox's breath and sometime even mine for that matter.  Yesterday after being not so obedient, cooperative, nor nice little girl, Maggie was sitting on Mike's lap.  After a hard day of working and trying to care for her by himself while I was at work he was counting the seconds till I got home hoping that we still had a child  when I did.  He had just washed his hands and was holding her when she sniffed his hands and said the funniest thing:  "Your hands stink Dad, what did you do, wash them in Fox's breath?"  He just started to laugh and was so proud of how she had put that together. "I had to give her that one for being so clever".  It was the glimmer of light in the very dark and frustrating day.  Kid's, just when you think you are going to kill them, they do something too cute and wash away all the bad.

No comments: