We spent thanksgiving this year with my parents in Heber as all of my family was to be there. Unfortunately Rheid & Sherri got snowed in Colorado and Josh in Idaho, so we had a good time together without them.
 |
| Max showing off his thankfulness. (thankful bib and thankful bink) |
I was very excited to show Max off and have him meet my family. He loved getting snuggled by his cousins.
 |
| Cousin Michale |
 |
| Brittany |
 |
| Anna |
Maggie was so excited to see Kristianna. They love to play together and get a long so well. Even though it was 5 degrees outside they had to go play on the swing set in the back yard.
After about 5 minutes, Kristianna came running in, "Maggie is stuck and needs you". The snow was high enough that Maggie had gotten in the baby swing (shaped like a airplane)and now couldn't get out. I laughed as I tried and tried to get her out but with her snow boots and pants on I couldn't and had to have Ian come help. One of us held the plane and the other pulled her out. It was very funny.
 |
| Katie, Anna, Grandma,and Risa making rolls. |
While the girls were out playing in the snow, the rest of us girls were in the kitchen helping grandma get dinner ready.
 |
| Tabitha and Eli with Carolyn and Max |
The boys were out helping Grandpa get the manger scene up and lights on the house.
 |
| Ian, Michale, Jeff, and Mike hold the roof on while Grandpa finds a hammer. |
 |
| Hunter playing in the snow watching the men work. |
 |
| Brittany looking cute and supervising the boys. |
Dinner was delicious (once again I did an awesome turkey) and it was so nice to be with family again.
I am so thankful for them.
 |
| The annual Schloss family photo around the table. |
No comments:
Post a Comment