Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blue vs Red and How about those Jazz

Mike's family bleeds blue.  They are BYU Football fans through and through.  Mike was excited to be in Utah with his family for the annual BYU vs Utah football game.  I laughed when Mike, Danny, and Kevin all stood the whole game.  They are such brothers, too nervous to sit still and watch.




We all had fun and ate good food, though the game didn't end the way we had hoped, It was still better than watching it alone in Colorado.



A few days later a few of us got tickets to a Utah Jazz game.  We all piled in our car and headed to Salt Lake.  We had great seats.  You cold see everything!  We had second and third row seats -that is if you turned everyone around.  We were on the last rows at the very very top of the arena. 


 Everyone had fun but me as I was starting to feel the toxicity of a hamburger I ate on the way to the game.  I wish I would have felt better and didn't spend the game trying not to throw-up and the rest of the night trying to stop.  I never wanted to eat a hamburger again.
Looking better than I feel.

No comments: