Wednesday, April 13, 2011
6 months old
April 13, 2011 - Max is a big Six months old. It is hard to believe. Six months is a special number for Adoptions. Six months is the magic time when we have proven to be bonded and good parents and family for Max and our adoption can be finalized. I made this invitation to let our friends and family know about our excitement of Finalizing. Max was so cute I couldn't choose just one. This outfit is one that I have had in my hope chest since I was in high school. I always imagined my son wearing it and boy was Max cute in it. I'm glad I found it just in time and that it fit him. He is getting so big. At his 6th month appointment they said he was as big as a one year old weighing in at 20lbs 5 oz and being 29 1/2 inches tall. He is off the charts. He is a screecher and has the nickname this week of Tarzan. We are very excited for 6 months old. It's going to be a busy next month and we couldn't be happier (unless he wanted to sleep through the night).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment