Tuesday, April 5, 2011

This year our 4th of July was a little quiet.  I had to work at the hospital and Mike was on call. Mike and the kids did get to go to Rheid and Sherri's house for a little BBQ and then that evening we headed over to Loveland, CO to see the fireworks. We like to go there as it is so much easier to get home.








So other than the fireworks, we celebrated and had fun on the 5th. We took Max and Maggie to The city Pool. 

Maggie had a lot of fun with Mike on the lazy river but got a little too lazy and fell face first into the water off her tube.  Scared her and Mike real good.  I was just glad I wasn't around to see it as I had just taken Max over the the kiddie pool area to play. 









I thought we would be there for an hour or so but it was so nice and cool; the kids had so much fun we ended up staying for 3 hours.  We BBQ and watched movies and had a nice day. 

No comments: