I can't believe the day has come, Maggie started kindergarten today.
My baby is growing up. She was so excited she kept waking up all night. When I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up she said a teacher.
She couldn't wait to walk to school that morning.
While all the other kids wanted their parents to come in with them, Maggie walked right in. I was so proud and a little sad so I went in anyway and helped her find her seat and name tag.
Maggie's was excited that one of her best friend, Miranda is in her class.
They had lots of fun at the open house seeing the class room and school.
This is Maggie's Teacher, Miss (Maggie) Adams. Maggie loves that her and her teacher have the same name. We are very excited for Maggie's first year of school, but secretly I am so glad she is only half day.
I think Maggie is to. She fell asleep watching a movie after school.
She is one cute Kindergartner.

No comments:
Post a Comment