The Tooth Fairy is coming to our house. Maggie Lost her first tooth! It has been hanging by a thread for days. I knew if I pulled it out it would become a big deal so I just let her keep wiggling and wiggling it. When I picked her up from school today she had an envelop with her tiny little tooth in it. She was out on the playground, one last push with her tongue and out it came into her mouth. No blood, no crying. Perfect!
She was so proud and has the cutest little toothless smile.
We made a cute tooth pillow to put the tooth in so the tooth fairy could find it easier.
Maggie wanted blue fairy wings on it so that is what we did. It turned out very cute!
The next morning Maggie was very happy with the money and loved the fairy dust left by the Tooth Fairy. Then she noticed something, her tooth was gone! The tears came and she started saying she wanted her tooth back. After a few minutes of talking and telling her we could leave a note for the tooth fairy to see if she would bring it back, we started talking about what she could buy with the money the Tooth Fairy had left. Soon the tooth was forgotten and we were headed off to the store.

No comments:
Post a Comment