Sunday, May 19, 2013

Maggie's Dance recital

Lasts night Maggie had her dance recital. 

Max, Miss LeAnne (Maggie's Dance teacher)  & Maggie

Tap - Kitty
Ballet -  "Dream"

 This is her second year of ballet and tap.  This year she had a solo at the end of the dance.  The last few weeks she has been nervous.  "What if I forget what to do?" She would say.  I would tell her,  "just do something cute or strike a pose and no one will ever know."  Well She didn't have to worry about it as she nailed it.  
This is the cute pose at the end of her solo.
Cutest thing ever!  I was so proud of her.  My parents came out for a quick weekend  just to see her dance.  My dad even made it which was a huge deal and so nice. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Grandma Margaret, Grandpa Fred and the kids.

 Sherri sweet talked her doctors to let her get out of Jail (aka- Hospital) just in time to come.  So glad she was able to make it.  Josh came cause he is just awesome that way (anything for his little cuz). 

 Max's Birthmom Chelly made the trip up from Denver too so Maggie had a full row of supporters.

I wish I could have gotten a good picture of her doing her little part but in the dark and her moving it just didn't work and the video isn't very good.  Oh well.  As we were getting her costume and stuff to go home she said "I am definitely doing this again next year."  Made me laugh.  We are so proud of her! 
Great Job Maggie!
  





No comments: