Sunday, March 29, 2009

Maggie first haircut

While we were in Utah, my sister Carolyn gave Maggie her first real haircut (not just bangs getting cut).
We had to do lots of things to get her distracted enough so Carolyn could cut it. We started out with a movie then moved on to Oreo Cookies.

At one point Carolyn would cut a little in the back and Maggie would turn around to see what had happened and Carolyn would pretend she wasn't doing anything. We heard "Hey, that's my hair!" many times.
I really wanted to do a pixie cut on her as it is getting harder and harder to do her hair as she will put her hands on the top of her head and say "My hair, My hair!". I was vetoed but I may just have to do it if she keeps it up. So don't be surprised if her hair is not done in future pictures as I fight the battle every day. Oh well!So her Hair turned out very cute and still is long. We took a good inch off of it.

No comments: