Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I don't want a cousin, I want a Brother.
Our next step on our family Vacation was to Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Les's house. We were so excited to meet our newest member of our family baby Ethan.
Danny's wife Nicole so kindly had him a few days before we left. Maggie must have heard about having a new cousin as that night she told Mike, " Daddy I don't want a cousin, I want a brother." How cute it that. If only she knew how much we wanted a brother or sister for her too. Well the day before we left she changed her mind as we talked about going to see her cousins and family. "Daddy, I don't want a brother, I want a cousin." Ok that we can do. Baby Ethan was so cute and small. This was the first time Maggie was actualy interested in the baby. She wanted to see his hands and laughed when he wiggled on her lap.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment