Friday, July 24, 2009

I love to see the Temple.


I love to see the temple is one of Maggie's favorite Primary songs. So as you can imagine how excited she was to see all the temples in Utah. Then to make it even better we got to take her to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It is a beautiful temple and the Celestial room is breathtaking! We went with Grandma Peggy and Grandpa Les and having Peggy in a wheelchair sure got us in faster and we got to go in the elevators. What was Maggie's favorite part? The Fountain, but Angel Moroni on top was a very close second.

2 comments:

Ryan Hansen said...

I love, love, love your pics. So great! You need to do our family pics next time! lol We hope to see you soon! Give that kid a love from me (oh, and tell Maggie hi, too!)

Ry

Anonymous said...

love that picture of maggie!!