Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year?

How can it possibly be January? 
I have no idea where the last few months have gone.  I am still back on October.  I guess so much happened in October I have to give myself a brake or not put so much into these posts but this is how I am going to do our family history.  I like the details though I give way to many.  I guess I just don't want to forget and since there is a good chance of that I put it all in.  With that being said.  I am going to resolve to post the new stuff before it becomes the old stuff (I'll just back blog what isn't new- like I have been so that it stays in chronological order).  

To prove that I have changed my ways, instead of blogging Christmas now (though I intend to do that later) here are some pictures I took today just minutes ago (yes the day I am writing this- no this isn't a back blog).  

For years I have had this little outfit sitting in box waiting for a little boy to fill it.  It isn't fancy nor new.  It isn't the latest style or color.  It is faded and warn and if you look close there is a stain or two.  It is a very special little outfit to me as it was the outfit Mike was blessed in.

I have been meaning to put it on Max and get some pictures taken as I knew he would never fit in at 6 months when we would be able to blessing him, but I just haven't made the time.  Yesterday Mike asked if he could put it away as it has been sitting out in the family room for over a month.  No I said I'm GOING to do this.  So today to go with my new year attitude of it doesn't have to be done perfect, just done, I squeezed Max into the outfit.  I did have a long sleeve onesie on him, hello it isn't summer like when Mike wore it (last night it was 10 degrees) but he was still cool by the time we got done.  I need to find the picture of Mike in this and put them side by side as I swear this first picture is the same look Mike had in his picture.

I was so happy it still fit.  Max is definitely bigger and longer but I got it all buttoned up.  I picked the perfect time with good light and Max just loved the attention.  He was a ham just smiles all over and laughing.  I couldn't help but just take picture after picture.


I couldn't really expect Max to stay in an almost wedgie outfit all day, so we did a wardrobe change and he was still on fire! So we took some more.





 
 I think we have the next world famous male model on our hands.  
With those eyes no one would be looking at the clothes.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Totally awesome!

lishajeanne said...

He is so cute! I am excited to meet him!