
For months Maggie has been talking about snow. We got a book from the library about a snow day and ever since then she has asked about building a snowman and having a snow day. In Colorado we usually have had some kind of snow by Thanksgiving but none this year. I was starting to get worried. Oh, we had a few false alarms with a few snow flakes here and there only to wake up disappointed. Well we woke up Thursday to five inches of snow. Maggie was so excited that I could hardly get her to hold still to get clothes on. I bundled her all up and out we went. BUR was it a cold one. Mike and Maggie through half formed snow balls for Fox (our dog) to run after. Fox loves snow a

lso! Maggie laughed and had a blast. She was moving so much it was hard to get a picture of her enjoyment as she didn't want to stop to say "cheese". Oh how she wanted to build a snowman. We have been singing the snowman song for months. We tried so hard but the snow was to powery and wouldn't stick. Maggie found there was one thing she didn't like about snow. It's COLD! Her poor fingers go cold fast even with gloves. That evening after Mike was done with work we all went outside again and got out the sleds. Maggie had a blast as Mike pulled her up and down the street with Fox chasing them. I bought this great little kids sled to have Fox pull Maggie but I thought it would be better to have her first rides pulled by dad instead of an unpredictable dog. All in all we all had a very fun Snow day!
3 comments:
I tried to leave a message down below on your "Hope" post. Mary Anne, it was so beautifully written. Thanks so much for sharing something so personal.
Thanks for sharing Mary. You and Mike are truly and inspiration to all of us. I admire your strength, courage and most of all your love. You guys are the best!
the words are white and blend in so I can't read anything, but the pics are cute!
Post a Comment