
So today is the day! Good bye Diapers, Hello Panties, It's potty training time for Maggie. I have been putting this off for the last six months. Not that I don't want her to do it, just it hasn't been a good time, and I didn't want to push her. Her personality is such that when she is ready she will let you know. Well, Maggie has been asking to go potty in the big girl potty at least once almost everyday for two weeks and she has been going in public toilets (which is new) this week. She has been asking about panties

all weekend, So I guess it is time. I hope it isn't too many changes with the new bed. The first things she said this morning was "Is it panties time mom?"
My little girl is growing up so fast. Next she will be off to school (she asks me all the time when she gets to go) and then the car keys. Oh Heaven Help me!
Well, So far so good. Five minutes after putting the panties on, Maggie told us she needed to go and went in the potty! She is 1 for 1! Way to Go Maggie!!
2 comments:
She is so big! Good luck. I hope the Hansen Potty Training Curse skips you!
Thanks! Sherri said the same thing. So far (knock on wood) it has been a breeze! I guess she knew she was ready before me. No accidents since day 2.
Post a Comment