I think that Maggie must have wished for snow when she blew out her candles as it started snowing soon after and hasn't stopped. How could Mother Nature resist such a cute face and wish. We went outside and caught big fluffy snowflakes on our tongue and Mags laughed so hard as the snow covered her face. I just love her laugh! It was a magical moment that ended with both of us covered in snow. She kept asking to go outside and do it again. I think by 9:30 pm we had done it three or four times. Finally, I told her she had to go to bed so she would be rested enough to play in the snow in the morning. Well, first thing I hear in the morning is.." Mom, get up it snowed. Come on get up. Let's go!" She wouldn't eat breakfast she was so excited so finally we went out and let her play for a few minutes.


The snow was so wet that her boots were soaked and so were her pant legs and she never got in the snow. So we braved the snowy roads to drive the .25 mile to Target to get some snow pants I had seen just the day before and thought I should pick them up. They were on sell for $10 and soooo cute. A new hat and snow pants later and she was ready for some fun.

Mike snow blowed our driveway and walks and all the neighbors along the way, 4 times today. Ok this is the best snowfall we have all year (that includes last winter). Oh Halloween night is going to be a cold one. However it is suppose to be in the sixties by Saturday so maybe it will have melted... We will have to see.
to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment