Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Power Sugar

Although it felt like we should have been Christmas caroling not Trick or Treating we had a fun time with our friends Gracie, Holly and their mom Linnaea this Halloween. Mike had something come up at work so he stayed home and gave out candy to over 200 kids while we took the girls out trick or treating.
Princess Maggie (Cinderella), Gracie (Snow White)


We took a wagon just in case and Maggie seemed to think that it was her "pumpkin carriage" and went from house to house in it.


After a long night of Trick or Treating we came home and had hot chocolate. Maggie was eating her candy and had spread it all over the kitchen table. She gathered it all into a big pile and laying her head down on it said, " I love you candy!" Giving it a hug over and over again repeating "I love you candy so much."
Oh the power of sugar!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Danny and Nicole Larson said...

ha, ha I love Mags! I can't wait to see you guys next month.