Friday, June 18, 2010

Snowies

 All in all we had a great time in Utah.  I think we will need a very long nap after this trip!
Before heading for home, we had one last stop, a snow shack.  Why is it you can't get a snowie (totally awesome snow cone) in Colorado?  Are they afraid of the Styrofoam cups?  I for one am ready to open my own little sugar filled snowshack.  Every summer when we go to Utah I can't wait to go to one of the many little snow shacks on the side of the roads to partake in a joy of summer.  Shaved ice covered in flavored syrup. Mmmmmmm.... The Sugar rush is like none other and they fill them tall and  full of that tasty syrup.  We couldn't leave Utah without Maggie having one or two.  Our last night in Utah we stopped to get one last snowie and it hit the spot after a long train ride, So good on a hot day.  Just thinking about it makes me want to drive 8 hrs just to get one.  The power of Sugar!

No comments: