Yes, I do love a good sale. Why pay full price? Very few things are worth it.
The day after Thanksgiving is a bargain shoppers dream. Last year I was only a week out from surgery when my dad and I were out there at 5am. I wasn't going to let a little thing called a hysterectomy keep me from the deals. Thank heaven for robotic surgery (quickest recovery every). I had never seen my dad have so much fun shopping. We had only planed on being out an hour or so but had to much fun. My mom stayed home with Maggie and later that day we went out and got most of her Christmas shopping done. After 12hrs I was a little sore but happy. It was crazy fun.
This year I worked the day of Thanksgiving and it was busy so I was already exhausted, but I stayed up to go to Toys R Us midnight madness sale. The line was so long that I changed my mind and went home and to bed only to get up three and a half hours later to get in line at a few other stores. I got so many good deals and was able to get nicer gifts than if I would have waited. That is the part I love. Not so big on the lines but the longest I stood in line was 1o min. this year. I love the thrill of the sale and getting something for penny's. Not to mention the rest of the month isn't constant shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome, do you think that tree method would work on cats? We can't put up any ornaments this year but a small black cat... :)
Post a Comment