Thursday, July 22, 2010

The next Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus?

I don't have a good memory for song lyrics.  That is a fact.  Now I may remember a few lines but to remember a full song, unless I am singing it with the song I have a hard time.   I have learned to just improvise, make up phrases that fit good, some not so good.  All of Maggie's life I have made up funny songs for her. Some of her favorites are Twinkle twinkle little Fan,  Harry the hairy monster, and just recently Please sleep in your bed not mine.  Ok so they aren't going to make me famous or get me a spot on American Ideal or America's got talent, but Mag's Loves them.  She will ask me to sing it over and over again knowing very well it will be different each time as I can't remember what I just sang the first time.  Needless to say when I heard her joyous little voice singing her heart out in her room, I had to grab the camera.  She was making up the song as she went and strumming on her 50cent garage sale guitar.  It was so cute.   I was worried if she saw me videoing it she would stop.  Nope, in fact the song went on for 10 minutes. Only videoed 2 minutes.  She gave me the best show ever, guitar and all.  If you don't watch all of it, you have to watch the end when she gets sooo into it that she bonks her head with the guitar.  So funny.  Who knows maybe she will be the next Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus.  Hope you enjoy. 

1 comment:

Mike and Risa said...

That was insanely hilarious. We totally died laughing, she is amazing! Bosa also listened attentively, even tilting his head a bit wondering what was going on :) Bravo! Encore Encore!