I can't remember the last time I went to Temple Square when it wasn't freezing cold and crowed like crazy! We spent our last evening in Utah with my parents. My mom wanted to go see the new exhibit on Temple square with the Temple model that you can look inside. We raced down the mountain to Salt Lake City with only 30minutes till it closed. It was very cool. They have updated the whole south visitor center. The main level is all about families and the temple. It is very cool. The model of is right in front of the big glass window that looks out at the temple. So you have the real temple in the background of the model.
The side of the temple has been cut off so that you can see inside. It is incredible how they did all the detail work including the murals and lights. It was cool to see spots of the temple I haven't seen like the assembly hall on the top floors.
They had two big touch screen TV's that you could look even closer at different details. It was very amazing.
After the exhibit closed we went outside to see the fountain. There were coins in it and of coarse our little beauty had to do it. Grandpa the old softy found some coins in his pocket and let her through them in.
| "What's that money in there for?" |
We spent the rest of the evening walking around the grounds and looking at the temple and taking lots of pictures. I love this temple.It is so beautiful. Maggie was cute when she said it looks like a castle mom. She is right. The day we got married in the Salt Lake Temple I felt like a princess. It is just as beautiful and ornate on the inside. We were married there 13 1/2 years ago.
| 13 1/2 years and we still love each other dearly. |
Maggie was very excited to see the temple we were married in, but I think once she saw all the water, It was no longer about just the temple. She had to play or look at every water/fountain.
![]() |
| This picture is so cool if you look at Maggie she looks like she is walking on the water and Mike is up to his knees. She was showing Mike the angel Moroni on top while Grandma looks on. |
| Mag's thought she was so brave to walk on the wall that is 2 feet high by this fountain. |
It was a beautiful evening and so peaceful and relaxing. When the first star came out that night it came out right by the temple. It was beautiful.
| Salt Lake Temple at dusk. First Star is just right of the middle spire. |
I'm glad we could share that time with my parents. I think we need to come back during the summer again.
I am grateful for temples so that Maggie could be sealed to us forever and that we can be a forever family.
| Our Forever Family |
I have a testimony of Temples as there is no other place that feels like the temple feels. It is the House of the Lord.


No comments:
Post a Comment