Spring has finally come. We worked in the yard this weekend finishing the garden and mowing the lawn. Even though I have a spring cold, I wasn't going to let this beautiful day go by without getting in the dirt. It was the warmest day at about 80 degrees and Maggie wanted to get the pool out. It wasn't warm enough and we weren't ready to get it out, so we got the sprinkler out and let her run through it for a little while. She had never done this and was so funny as she wouldn't go through it but around it. Crazy girl had to have her goggles on and then we turned it to be small and she loved it.
Funny how you can be building a snowman on week and then running through the sprinklers another.

3 comments:
Wow. I am a mean mom. They beg for sprinklers but i still won't let them. It is not warm enough. But I don't think we have hit 80 yet.
It's snowing at our place today... :(
Lisha- We had one day of 80's. I even ran through the sprinkler to cool off. It only lasted for about 15 min. when the wind started blowing so hard things were flying so Mags was done.
Risa- I hope you keep that snow. We had it two weeks ago.
Post a Comment