For Mother's Day Maggie's preschool had a mom and muffins morning. It was fun to see all the kids. They sang a very cute song.
Here is the video!
Here are the words:
A - you're Adorable
B- you're so Beautiful
C - you're a Cutie full of Charms
D - you're a Darling and
E- you're Exciting and
F- you're a Feather in my arms.
G- you look Good to me
H- you're so Heavenly
I- You're the one I Idolize
J- We're like Jack &Jill
K- You're so Kissable
L- you're the Love light in my eyes
M,N,O,P - I could go on all day.
Q, R, S, T - Alphabetically speaking, you're OK.
U make my life complete
V means you're Very sweet
W, X, Y, Z.
It's fun to wander through
the alphabet with you,
and tell you what you mean to me.
At the end we got coffee filter flowers. So sweet.

No comments:
Post a Comment