Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our Califonia Adventure - Day 4 -Disneyland/Califonia Adventure

We had a lot of fun at California Adventure. We traded off the kids and the adults got to go on the big roller coaster the Screamer.  Wow I am getting old as after the second time, I was done, it made me a little sick.  The cool part was being able to see a little bit of the new Cars venue they are building.  I can't wait to come back and see that as it looks very cool.  We got so see Monsters Inc and see Sully (I love him). We couldn't get a picture of Max's face as he wouldn't stop looking at him. I wish I knew what he was thinking.  I didn't think Maggie would like the It's tough to be a bug 4-D movie, but she did and couldn't stop telling me about the stink bug.

Us with Sully
The kids playing on the taxi cabs from Monsters Inc.
Us with Matter and McQueen

Brayden, Landon, and Ethan with Lightning McQueen

Landon and Nicole.  Landon was brave and went with us on the roller coaster (coaster in the back ground).
Maggie, Landon, and Mike on the Rockets.
We had a few hours before the big show in California Adventure called Wold of Color so we bounced over the Disneyland to let the kids ride a few other rides Max chose this time to Bite me for the first time right on the shoulder.  It hurt so bad it brought tears to my eyes and scared me and I him when I yelled.  He drew blood.  Then he kept trying to do it the little stinker.
The world of color was amazing. They had fountains set to music with colored lights, and they even played movies on the water being sprayed up into the air.  Maggie once again fell asleep and could care less.  Max loved it but only held on for the first 10 minutes.  Guess we should have planned a day in between to rest.

No comments: