Wednesday, June 1, 2011

precious in white

I decided we better get some pictures of Max in his blessing outfit before he no longer fit it as it was already bursting at the seams.  Have you ever see cuter kids?  This first one is my favorite picture as it was caught in the moment.  They look so happy together.  They were just laughing and laughing.  Here are some more favorites from the shoot. 

They are so precious in white!
 
 Miss Maggie looks so grown up in this picture.  Funny story about this day.  I asked her to go get dressed and she came down with her dress on and a white shirt under it.  Now we normally use the white shirt under her sundresses or dresses that don't have sleeve or are as modest.  We decided not to have a double standard with our kids and that we would dress them modestly from the beginning. Well it has worked as when I told her she didn't need that shirt under this dress it was already modest she replied, " Well I wanted to make it modester."  How was I to go against that?  So if you look real close you can see the white shirt.  Such a sweetheart!












No comments: