Maggie and I snuggled on the couch watching Maggie Movies this week. We watched her 1st birthday and she was excited as we watched her open up presents and would say “I got that for my birthday!” Then we would have to go find it. Most of the toys have been put away since they were for when she was one years old. Her big old stuffed dog got pulled out and laid on for a few hours and surprisingly enough is still laying on the family room floor. It’s been a while since I had sat down and watched the Maggie Movies and I had forgotten just how cute and sweet she was (good reminder for those hard 3 year old days – when she isn’t so sweet but still cute). It reminded me about everything I loved about her being a baby and made me a little sad that she is growing up so fast. Soon she won’t want to watch herself for hours coo and crawl all over the place, so for now I will cherish my Maggie Moments watching Maggie Movies.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Maggie Movies
One of Maggie’s favorite things to do right now is to watch home video’s of herself. She has dubbed them “Maggie Movies”. She loves to watch them when she wakes up from her nap and will sit for hours (if we let her). Maggie will watch herself and asks us what is going on. The next time she watches it she will remember what we told her and narrate the movie back to us. She also loves to reenact what is going on. We have remade tree houses (AKA - couch cousins with planets), sing and dance, if it wasn't the middle of winter she would want us to get the swimming pool out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment