Saturday, January 9, 2010

Off to a good start

Well so far this year I am doing great. The Christmas stuff is put away. I waited until the last day till my deadline to do it but it is done. Maggie had more fun putting it away than she did putting it up. She was singing Christmas songs and just so cute and helpful. I'm glad I wait for her instead of working on it when she was asleep. I think she would have been so sad to wake up and have it all gone. She was so nice and polite and put things away where I told her. She was so excited to get it done that she wanted to just though everything into a box. I'm sure if we had done it her way we would have been done so much sooner but we may have needed to buy all new stuff from being broken (maybe I should have let her do it. I am getting tiered for our Christmas decor.) I decided to weed out some of my older decorations for a garage sale we are going to have this spring. I decided that if I haven't put it out for the last two year or if I can't find a place to put it then it is out of here.
So what is next on my New Years resolution goal list? Reorganize the kitchen cupboards. I decided that a week is too long as I tend to wait or find other things to get done first. I will give my self a few days for this project. My deadline is Jan 12.

No comments: