Ok have you ever one a prize or a contest? I think the last time I did was back in grade school when I won a 30min ride in a small airplane. Well today we found out we are one the top 5 randomly chosen couples up for a very cool prize on this amazing blog called "r house". The blog is great and Lindsey, the writer is an adoptive mom and does tons for adoption. You had to be nominated so I shamelessly went begging and pleading to my friends and family on facebook to nominate us as I really wanted the prize. It is a free photo shoot with a very cool photographer in Utah to help with our adoption profile and pass along cards. We got some nominations (thinking about posting them as Lindsey sent them to me) that were so sweet. I already feel like a winner just because of their sweet words.
Since I am so shameless, go vote for us. You have till Friday April 23 at midnight. Here is the link and it is in the upper left hand corner.
http://therhouse.blogspot.com
1 comment:
I voted! I hope you win!
Post a Comment