We took a break from Grandpa J's history and went to see a movie. I had asked a friend about the new animated movie "How to train your Dragon" to see how her 3 year old did. They said she like it but had a hard time with the glasses. So Mike and I decided to take Maggie to go see that with Grandma, Uncle Rheid, and Aunt Sherri.
Well we needed a bigger bag of popcorn, as once it was gone she wasn't diggin the movie. I was worried when the first scenes were of dragons attacking the village. It was cute with a good moral but too intense for our little, no liking big fires girl. What was I thinking? Hello, she is 3 and a half and Dragons breath fire and eat animals! Come on what kind of mom am I. I just knew we were going to have her in our bed and having nightmares for a month after it. Funny thing, no nightmares and slept all night in her own bed. The first thing she said in morning was..."They weren't very nice to the dragons huh mom?" Good morning to you too sweetheart.
I don't think I will be running right out to buy a 3-D TV when they come out. My head hurt from the movie. Sherri says it is because your brain has to work harder to watch. It was fun but I think I'm done with the 3-D thing. I guess it is the new big thing as there were 4 previews for 3-D movies. I think I will stick with 2-D thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment