Monday, April 19, 2010

great deal

While my mom was here, we went shopping with Sherri, and I got a whale of a deal. We hit the outlets of Loveland (not the best outlets but they have a few stores I like). I have been looking for a purse for a while. You have to understand, I am not a purse person so it takes a lot for me to find just the right one. I have been looking for one that isn't too big or too small (current problem too small- can't fit much in it or it doesn't close). I was looking at a few purses while Sherri was a trying on clothes. Maggie said," Here mom, here's a purse for your." It was cute but kind of on the big side. My mom went to put it back and the sign said handbags $4.99. Is that right I asked? I asked the sales person and yes it had just been marked down that morning. Wow. This is a leather purse normally $54 dollars. I'll take it! How could I not. Funny how that ideal purse just flew out the window for a bargain on the almost ideal purse. So Maggie picked out my new purse. I think she has a gift. What do you think?

No comments: