The first few days with our new little one at home have been fun, crazy, and sleepless. I forgot how hard it is to get up all night, and this time I can't just nap all day cause of Maggie. We are however settling in to our new rolls, Mike and I - parents of two, and Maggie of big sister.
| Wow do I look tired! |
Maggie has just loved having a little brother around. She asks to hold him many times a day. We have enjoyed visits from the Aunties.
| Aunt Sherri |
| Aunt Carolyn |
At the baby shower we were given some gift cards so we got a baby swing. Maggie and Mike put it together. It was the funnest thing to watch as Maggie would hold the instructions and tell Mike how to put it together.
Mike showed and helped her how to tighten the screws.
They did a great job working together.
Max LOVES the swing. He even gave it his Pinkie up move!
Maggie being a big sister now wanted to help give Max's his first bath. She did such a good job but didn't want to see his "girl (boy) parts". I laughed so hard at this.
| Maggie washing Max's feet. Nice no pants on her too. |
| Maggie even helped scrub his hair. |
Max wasn't so happy about the bath thing but Maggie had fun and can't wait till he can
be in the big tub with her.
We still can't get over the fact that he is here and a part of our life.

1 comment:
Love the pictures. Darling!
Post a Comment