Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun


We had a great such a great Halloween.  We started off at our Ward Halloween party that was totally awesome this year.  We invited some friends of our to bring their kids.
Our Friend Ken and Mike eating some Nachos and Hot Dogs.
Lexi, Ashley, and Maggie get ready for some fun & candy
Mike, Mary, Max, Kelsey, Maggie, &
Grandma at the Ward Halloween Party.
We had fun playing games...
Maggie doing some fishing.

doing a cup-cake walk...
Grandma doing the cake walk.

visiting with friends....
Maggie hanging out with her buddy Madison.
Max getting some loving from Lynett Hanks
  and of course eating Cotton Candy.
We ended with a big haul of candy as Maggie did Trunk-or-Treating.  For those of you that don't know what Trunk-or-Treating is, it is when people pull their cars in a row and hand out candy from their trunks instead of their house. Maggie thought it was fun not to mention all the candy.

After the party Maggie, Grandma, and I 
had fun making candy apples. 
They were so yummy!!
The time finally came to go trick-or-treating.  Maggie & Max looked so cute.  Maggie was nice and warm in her Dragon costume (though everyone thought she was a dinosaur as they couldn't see the wings).
 We all had fun.  Grandma took the first shift handing out candy and we all went, yes I am crazy and took our little skeleton out for his first Trick-or-treating experience.  
Maggie, Grandma holding Max, Kelsey, Fox, Mike, & Mary Anne
 We only went to a few of the neighbors houses so I wanted to show him off.  After some fun we called it a night and Kelsey and Christina went off to a party.
The girls: Maggie, Kelsey, & Christina
Maggie wanted to go be with the big girls but got over it when we told her that she could have another piece of candy before bed.  We had fun and ate too much candy.  This year though I was smart and bought the stuff I didn't like, that way I didn't eat it. With all the sugar in our bodies it wasn't hard at all to stay up late to feed Max.





No comments: