Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kelsey comes for a visit

  It had been over a year since we had seen Maggie's birthmom, Kelsey.  Mike and I had thought about inviting her to come out for Maggie's birthday.  When we told Maggie our idea she was so excited.  Everything worked out and Kelsey was able to take some time off  to come spend a few days with us.  The whole way to the airport Maggie just talked and talked.  She couldn't wait to see her.  
Kelsey and Maggie at the airport
 Once back at home Maggie made sure Kelsey felt right at home and kept her busy.  
They played dress up/hair.
 
Maggie showed her how to draw with soap on the mirror. One of Maggie's newest favorite things to do.



Kelsey Hates this picture, I know it isn't the most flattering but I love it as it was the first time I saw that Maggie has Kelsey's Smile.

They helped make frosting and make it blue.


They acted silly together.

 A few good night stories and Maggie was off to bed while Kelsey and I finished her birthday cake and decorations for the big day.  

 We are so excited to celebrate it together.  It has been 4 years( the day she was born)  since we have been together on Maggie's birthday.

We also took Kelsey on Go-Carts.  Maggie had a blast but we were on the track with crazy boys so by the time it was over Kelsey said she would much rather stick with her 4 wheelers.
Kelsey  all ready to go.
All in all we had a very fun visit and hope we get to see her again soon.

No comments: