It's time to cut up our pumpkins. I was really glad that we got some from the pumpkin patch as our garden ones didn't get very big at all. We had Rheid, Sherri, and Christina over along with Kelsey and Grandma to do some carving.
Maggie was so excited and she was very good at getting the seeds (or guts) out.
As it is a little dangerous to let a 4 year old use a big sharp knife, though she really wanted to we helped her carve the face then she painted the pumpkin. Why she loves Black when she paints I don't get it.
I guess it is a Halloween color.
Everyone had a great time and we ended up with some cool and funny pumpkins.
 |
| Oh Look, a picture of me. That doesn't happen very often. |
 |
| Angry Pumpkin eating the babies one. |
 |
| It was totally awesome!!! |
 |
| Rheid and Maggie showing off her Scary face. |
 |
| On the Right is Mike's storm trooper head pumpkin. |
 |
| Maggie's Pumpkin looking scary all lit up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment