Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hanging at the hospital-

We went and hung out with Chelly and the baby today at the hospital. Maggie finally got to hold her little brother and it was so perfect.  She is completely in love with him. 
Big Sister Maggie holding her brother for the first time.



Maggie, Mom, and little brother snuggle in the hospital.

Chelly was doing good and hasn't put him down other than to go to the bathroom. She is a very caring mommy. 



It was a great day visiting. Sherri and Christina were invited up by Chelly also.  

Auntie Sherri
Cousin Christina
 It was so cool to have my family there at the hospital to share all the excitement. Carolyn and Maggie went home with Sherri giving Mike and I some time alone with Chelly. We got to see Chelly's Parents too.

Chelly's mom had stayed over night with her the first night but needed some rest so Chelly asked me to stay with her.  I don't think I was much help but I did get a few snuggles in while she went to the bathroom.  We laughed and talked and just looked at him. We decided to make a blog just for her that I could post on and she could share with friends and family.  We came up with the name Pinky Promise as He does this wired thing where he has his pinkies up like his is sipping a proper cup of tea we would say Pinkies Up.  



Chelly would then wrap her finger around it and kiss them sealing a promise to love him so we went with pinky promise.  I think it is perfect.  
We had a great night and I am so glad I was able to share that time with her.

No comments: